"Energy, Climate and the Election — Webinar"
- What are the major differences between remaining candidates’ positions on energy and climate change?
- What will probably be part of the Democratic and Republican platforms?
- Are there areas of agreement between the leading candidates, and if so, what is the likelihood of relevant legislation in 2009?
- What role, if any, will taxes, incentives or regulation play in the leading candidates’ positions?
- Under what scenarios could the candidates change their positions as we get closer to a general election?
Energy and climate change advisor to the Edwards’ campaign.
Expert on energy and renewables and president of The Stella Group
[If you get enough of me here (and who doesn’t?) tune in for my friend Scott — he is one of the most knowledgeable people in the country on all things renewable.]