Joint Hearing Between House Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global Warming and House Intelligence Community Management (ICM) Subcommittee
This hearing will be WEBCAST Live -please CLICK HERE to watch.
On Wednesday, June 25, the House Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global Warming and the Intelligence Community Management (ICM) Subcommittee, will hold a joint hearing on “National Security Implications of Global Climate Change.” Members will hear and discuss the results of the first-ever U.S. Government analysis of the security threats posed by global warming.
WHAT: Joint Hearing on the National Security Implications of Global Warming
WHERE: 210 Cannon House Office Building, Washington, DC
WHEN: Wednesday, June 25, 2008, 9:30 AM
- Dr. Thomas Fingar, Deputy Director of National Intelligence for Analysis and Chairman of the National Intelligence Council
- Mr. Rolf Mowatt-Larsen, Director, Intelligence and Counterintelligence, U.S. Department of Energy
- Rt. Hon. Margaret Beckett, MP, Former Foreign Minister of the United Kingdom
- VADM Paul Gaffney, President, Monmouth University and Former President, National Defense University
- Dr. Kent Hughes Butts, Professor of Political-Military Strategy, Center for Strategic Leadership, U.S. Army War College
- Marlo Lewis, Senior Fellow, Competitive Enterprise Institute
- Lee Lane, Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute