21 Responses to Palin in debate STILL gets global warming backwards and repeats Big Energy Lie twice
Palin had told Katie Couric “I’m not going to solely blame all of man’s activities on changes in climate.”
The debate transcript reveals she still can’t get her talking points straight on this issue:
I’m not one to attribute every man — activity of man to the changes in the climate. There is something to be said also for man’s activities, but also for the cyclical temperature changes on our planet.
It’s “attribute changes in the climate to activity of man”!
And, of course she repeated the The Big Energy Lie that John McCain actually believes in an “all of the above” energy policy — twice:
John McCain is right there with an “all of the above” approach to deal with climate change impacts….
So even in dealing with climate change, it’s all the more reason that we have an “all of the above” approach,
Sorry, that’s a lie. In order to have an “all of the above” approach, McCain would have to be a supporter of renewable energy like wind and solar rather than one of the strongest Senate opponents of renewable energy with a voting record on energy that matches that of global warming denier Sen. James Inhofe – see”The greenwasher from Arizona has a record as dirty as the denier from Oklahoma” and The real, Luddite McCain says “The truly clean technologies don’t work.”
- McCain’s lying ads have gone “too far” warns … Karl Rove!
- No wonder the race is close: Even Apollo Alliance is suckered by McCain’s lies and doubletalk
- Clinton Global Initiative is suckered, too — invites McCain to keynote on Energy Solutions
- In HIS big speech, McCain’s 10 energy lies top Palin’s 4 energy lies
- Memo to media: McCain doubletalks to woo conservatives and independents at the same time
- Anti-wind McCain delivers climate remarks at foreign wind company
- Why McCain hates renewables but pretends he loves them