Palin fuels presidential rumors: “I like” the sound of “President Palin.”

"Palin fuels presidential rumors: “I like” the sound of “President Palin.”"

Today's Cartoon

A repost from Think Progress on Sarah “Are we warming or are we cooling?” Palin.

Yesterday, Sarah Palin was greeted by a throng of supporters in The Villages, Florida “” a retirement community northwest of Orlando. (Glenn Beck visited the same town this past weekend.) There were shouts of “We love you Sarah!” and “We want you to be president!” from the crowd. And Palin did plenty to stoke their hopes:

palinsmile“I addressed her as ‘President Palin,’ ” said Debbie McMillan of Orlando. “She said, ‘I like that very much “” I could live with that.’” ["¦]

Sheila Schulte, 54, a resident of The Villages who was wearing a button on a red, white and blue scarf that read “Sarah Palin for President 2012,” leaned over and thanked Palin for serving as a great inspiration.

Palin responded, “You’re welcome and I like your pin.”

During her brief remarks, Palin encouraged the crowd to buy her new book. “You can read my story thus far “” unfiltered by the media!” Aside from an interview with Fox News, Palin “took no questions” from the media.

Related Posts on Sarah “Four Pinocchios” Palin:

6 Responses to Palin fuels presidential rumors: “I like” the sound of “President Palin.”

1. uncle Johnie says:

She cleaned up Juneau. Washington also needs a clean up.

2. Peter Sinclair says:

Palin/Beck 2012, please God, oh please…..

3. Rick says:

She could actually win. Obama, 49% now could easilly drop to 45 or less if people feel like things aren’t going so well in another 3 years. 45% approval is guaranteed loss.

Palin still has a couple years to iron out the bugs. Not taking media questions is the smart thing to do right now. She’s not ready and doesn’t have to be. She’s got time on her side and right now, I think she’s going to pull it off.

4. Robert says:

OH, ‘fer’ Pete’s [#2] Sake, I know when Pete is just ‘kiddin’ but I’ll play along …

I can see it now. The campaign poster will say,

Palin/Beck
    OH! what the Heck!

What could be better than to die … Saturday Night [Live] ‘Laughin’? They qualify to loose big in 2010 and I’ll bet the farm that’s just what they’ll do! Split the Repugs not unlike a glacial crevasse cleaves an ice-field. I love it when the repugnant radical right is tight on the frozen feathery fringe so just before the tipping point kicks in [call it the lean time] that whole crowd slides into the abyss! We’ll all get to say ‘by-Ieee’! What were they ‘thinkin’?

rlb
    PS: Joe, love the graphic cartoon and your straight talk blog!

5. DavidCOG says:

> She could actually win.

No. I refuse to entertain that possibility. There simply cannot be that many stupid people in one country who would vote for the Quitter From Wasilla. Could there?

I need some soothing music after that thought: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWuUc9VC0Ds

6. Wes Rolley says:

Interesting promotion to get people to buy her book. For each book, you get a snack sized pack of Sarah Palin’s Just Plain Nutz.