Peter Sinclair, our favorite climate de-crocker, has taken on The Viscount Monckton of Brenchley (TVMOB). I’d be interested in CP readers’ comments on the video, especially its framing, and will pass those on to Sinclair:
More on TVMOB here:
- Lord Monckton meltdown: “I’m not going to shake the hands of Hitler youth.”
- TVMOB hate speech shocker: Lord Monckton repeats and expands on his charge that those who embrace climate science are “Hitler youth” and fascists.
- TVMOB shocker: Activists decried as “Hitler Youth” for crashing Americans For Prosperity’s global warming event in Copenhagen
- Irony-gate: Viscount Monckton, a British peer, says his paper was peer-reviewed by a scientist.
- How to diss-a-peer: Real Climate Scientists take on TVMOB
- Deltoid at ScienceBlogs: Monckton’s triple counting and here.
- Irony-gate 2: Modern day Tea Partiers outsource denial to Lord Monckton “” a British peer!