I’m reposting this because the polls close at midnight tonight.
Each year, George Mason University’s Center for Climate Change Communications honors “one person and one organization for their excellence as climate change communicators.”
This year, the nominees, which include me in the first category and Skeptical Science in the second, are:
1. Tom Crompton
2. Jay Gulledge
3. Susan Joy Hassol
4. Naomi Oreskes
5. Joseph Romm
6. John Abraham/Scott Mandia/Ray Weymann
1. Alliance for Climate Education
2. Climate Change Media Partnership
3. Sea Grant Climate Network
4. Skeptical Science.com
5. The Earth Journalism Network
6. Union of Concerned Scientists
Given how much I cross-post pieces from Skeptical Science, it seemed only fair to vote for them, but all the choices are all worthy ones.
You can read the nomination statements and vote here.