Welcome to ThinkProgress Economy’s morning link roundup. This is what we’re reading. Have you seen any interesting news? Let us know in the comments section. You can also follow ThinkProgress Economy on Twitter.
- Walmart workers are threatening to strike on Black Friday, one of the busiest shopping days of the year. [ABC News]
- Foreclosure filings last month hit their lowest level in five years. [Associated Press]
- JP Morgan Chase employees may face criminal charges over the multi-billion dollar “London Whale” trading debacle. [New York Times]
- International Monetary Fund Director Christine Lagarde said yesterday that Greece should be given two more years to meet the terms of its international bailout. [Bloomberg]
- The average worker’s paycheck increased by 3 percent over the past year. [CNN Money]
- An influx of foreign visitors for the Olympics may have lifted Great Britain out of its recession. [Reuters]
- A new report found that civics education is lacking in most states. [Education Week]