Welcome to ThinkProgress Economy’s morning link roundup. This is what we’re reading. Have you seen any interesting news? Let us know in the comments section. You can also follow ThinkProgress Economy on Twitter.
- It’s Election Day. Go vote!
- The total amount of contributions raised during the 2012 federal election will eclipse $4 billion. [CNN Money]
- The Department of Housing and Urban Development has ordered a 90 day moratorium on foreclosures in the states affected by Hurricane Sandy. [Bloomberg]
- Members of the G20 are rethinking plans to slash deficits dramatically in the coming years. [Financial Times]
- Rents are rising faster than home prices. [The Hill]
- The European Union and the European Central Bank are bickering over who is responsible for providing the next round of aid to Greece. [Wall Street Journal]
- The United Kingdom received a slew of bad economic news today. [Wall Street Journal]