Welcome to ThinkProgress Economy’s morning link roundup. This is what we’re reading. Have you seen any interesting news? Let us know in the comments section. You can also follow ThinkProgress Economy on Twitter.
- The U.S. International Trade Commission is wading into Apple and Samsung’s patent battle. [CNBC]
- Americans donated $8 million to reduce the deficit last year. [CNN Money]
- Sales of existing homes are on track to hit their highest level since 2007. [Wall Street Journal]
- Spain is providing incentives to foreign home buyers, in the hopes of reviving its housing sector. [New York Times]
- European finance ministers are meeting again today in an attempt to strike a deal that would release Greece’s latest round of international aid. [Associated Press]
- New York’s Attorney General is preparing a case against Credit Suisse, alleging that the bank misled investors. [Reuters]
- Egypt has come to a preliminary agreement with the International Monetary Fund to receive a $4.8 billion loan. [Reuters]