Welcome to ThinkProgress Economy’s morning link roundup. This is what we’re reading. Have you seen any interesting news? Let us know in the comments section. You can also follow ThinkProgress Economy on Twitter.
- The Obama administration wants to solidify a $5 trillion trade pact with Europe. [The Hill]
- Senate Democrats plan to look at options for replacing the automatic spending cuts scheduled for March. [Bloomberg]
- President Obama yesterday signed a bill to raise the nation’s debt limit for three months. [New York Times]
- A judge rules that Texas’ school financing system is unconstitutional due to its shortchanging of some districts. [Bloomberg]
- European Union leaders are looking to craft a seven-year budget deal. [Financial Times]
- Boeing wants to restart test flights of the Dreamliner, which has been plagued with problems. [CNBC]
- Britain’s finance minister unveiled a plan that would allow regulators to break up the UK’s biggest banks. [New York Times]