Welcome to ThinkProgress Economy’s morning link roundup. This is what we’re reading. Have you seen any interesting news? Let us know in the comments section. You can also follow ThinkProgress Economy on Twitter.
- House Republicans and Senate Democrats will release dueling budget proposals this week. [Wall Street Journal]
- President Obama is likely to choose Assistant Attorney General Thomas Perez as the next Labor secretary. [Reuters]
- U.S. companies kept more than $160 billion in profits offshore last year. [Wall Street Journal]
- European Union officials are planning to propose limits on executive pay. [Associated Press]
- Budget cuts are taking a toll on national parks like Yellowstone. [Washington Post]
- The fastest growing job in America often pays less than $10 an hour. [CNN Money]
- Gains in life expectancy are going mainly to the wealthy. [Washington Post]