Welcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at @TPJustice.
- The Eleventh Circuit will become the third court of appeals to hear a challenge to the Affordable Care Act today. During that hearing, they will have the unique privilege of reviewing one of the most error filed legal opinions in recent history.
- The Connecticut senate passed a bill that will extend anti-discrimination rights to transgendered persons.
- A Virginia school board voted 3-2 to post an unconstitutional Ten Commandments display, despite the looming threat of expensive litigation.
- The right-wing Institute for Justice is suing to knock out Washington’s campaign contributions limit for recall campaigns.
- Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) is holding a hearing on why he can’t hold a hearing to embarrass the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.
- And finally, yet another school district has been caught blocking access to LGBT websites.