Welcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at @TPJustice.
- Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer (R) officially petitioned the Supreme Court yesterday to reinstate her state’s draconian anti-immigrant law.
- Meanwhile, the aptly named Dixie County, Florida wants a Roy Moore-style showdown over the unconstitutional Ten Commandments monument that sits in front of their courthouse.
- TSA announces a new program while allows airline pilots to bypass airport security.
- A federal judge upheld a New York law upheld a law allowing state inspectors to determine whether delis qualify as “kosher.”
- FARK escapes from a lawsuit brought by a patent troll who has also targeted Reddit, Belo, The Atlanta Journal Consitution, DIGG, TechCrunch, Newsvine, and Yahoo.