- California Supreme Court Justice Goodwin Liu will participate in his first oral argument today in a high profile case that could ultimately lead to his state’s anti-gay Proposition 8 no longer being in effect.
- Congressional Republicans will kick off yet another push to permanently write their policy preferences into the Constitution.
- Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL) will chair a hearing on the many voter ID laws that state Republican officials are using to disenfranchise voters.
- A federal magistrate judge struck down the Stolen Valor Act, which makes it a crime to falsely claim to have won military honors, as inconsistent with the First Amendment.
- There are 128 inmates on Arizona’s death row.
@TPJustice.Welcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at