Welcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at @TPJustice.
- Gun groups complain that Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli (R) flip-flopped on guns on college campuses — apparently he was against George Mason University’s gun ban before he was for it.
- The Colorado Supreme Court struck down a redistricting commissions’ new state legislative maps, requiring them to draw new ones.
- Senate Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Chuck Grassley (R-IA) joins the chorus of lawmakers and advocates calling upon the Supreme Court to televise the Affordable Care Act oral arguments.
- The Arizona Supreme Court explains why it allowed a successful recall against nativist former state Sen. Russell Pearce (R) to move forward.
- A federal judge in Texas struck down a law permitting the government to obtain cellphone records without a warrant.