Welcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at @TPJustice.
- The Supreme Court turned away a challenge to former Rep. Rick Renzi’s (R-AZ) corruption charges after he allegedly arranged a sweetheart land deal for a business partner in exchange for legislation favorable to a mining company.
- In other corruption-related news, Citizens United turns 2 this week.
- The Missouri Supreme Court tossed out that state’s new state senate maps.
- Wikipedia goes dark today to protest the overreaching Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) and Protect Intellectual Property Act (PIPA).
- As part of his effort to define himself as the most intractable conservative in the race, Texas Gov. Rick Perry hits former Sen. Rick Santorum for once voting to approve Justice Sonia Sotomayor — to the court of appeals.