"Justiceline: February 29, 2012"
Welcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at @TPJustice.
- Sen. Olympia Snowe (R-ME) decides to decry partisanship and call it quits.
- Ousted Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore, who was removed from the bench nearly ten years ago after he defied a court order requiring him to remove an unconstitutional Ten Commandments display from a courthouse, wants his old job back.
- Politico notes that there are at least three conservative justices whose past opinions indicate they will vote for the Affordable Care Act.
- A leading gun group is angry at Mitt Romney because he won’t answer their questionnaire.
- DOJ drops an attempt to get a reporter to testify at the porn trial of a man she interviewed.
- Wall Street hires Justice Scalia’s son to undermine Wall Street reform.
- And, finally, no.