- Dahlia Lithwick explains how the Supreme Court’s increasingly partisan rhetoric is already inspiring conservative lower court judges to push the envelope in their opinions.
- Ted Nugent will meet with the Secret Service today after implying that he may attempt to assassinate President Obama in a second Obama term.
- No one knows who John Roberts is.
- Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT) appears likely to ward off the kind of Tea Party challenge that replaced very conservative Sen. Bob Bennett (R-UT) with reactionary Tea Party Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT).
- As support for marriage equality rises, so does the ability of its supporters to run ads against anti-gay ballot initiatives.
- Conservative Wisconsin Justice David Prosser, who allegedly placed a fellow justice in a chokehold, asks yet another colleague to recuse herself from his disciplinary case.
@TPJusticeWelcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at