- The Connecticut State Senate voted Saturday night, 19-16, to allow election day voter registration. Governor Daniel Malloy (D) is expected to sign the bill.
- Ten campaign finance reform groups have urged the Federal Election Commission to allow small campaign donations to be made by text messaging.
- Former George W. Bush recess appointee to the Federal Election Commission and strict voter ID law advocate Hans A. von Spakovsky is urging Senate Republicans to filibuster every single judicial nominee in retaliation for President Obama’s recess appointments to the National Labor Relations Board and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
- Stephen Colbert’s Americans for a Better Tomorrow, Tomorrow Super PAC has spawned at-least nine knock-offs — following the Comedy Central host’s distribution of “Super Fun PAC” registration kits.
- And the U.S. Supreme Court is mulling whether to hear a case about the constitutionality of the use of Tasers by police officers.
@TPJusticeWelcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at