Welcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at @TPJustice
- Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin (R) signs a bill authorizing open carry of firearms for people with a license.
- Former acting Solicitor General Neal Katyal spars with the Justice Department over whether he can work on a case after the Solicitor General’s office took the other side while he was in charge of it.
- The Virginia ACLU filed a lawsuit challenging that state’s requirement that people gathering signatures to place third-party candidates on the ballot must be Virginia residents.
- A federal court suspended a Delaware county board’s practice of beginning each meeting with the Lord’s Prayer.
- Indiana has a new chief justice.
- A federal court rejects Apple’s attempt to toss out a case alleging that the electronics behemoth engaged in price fixing.
- And, finally, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg lists her favorite albums. Spoiler alert: it’s mostly opera.