"Justiceline: June 11, 2012"
Welcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at @TPJustice
- And we’re back. Thanks to loyal TP Justice readers for bearing with us while we were away at Netroots.
- The Supreme Court’s one year-old decision breaking up the over 1 million women who claim they are victims of sex discrimination from Walmart caused those women to divide into nearly 2000 different lawsuits.
- The Colorado Supreme Court declines to hear a case about whether there is a state constitutional right to medical marijuana.
- Polls show conservative crusader Ken Cuccinelli (R-VA) absolutely dominating the Republican primary race to be the next Virginia governor.
- An Arkansas federal judge struck down a 23 year old anti-school segregation law — on the grounds that it violates the Constitution’s ban on race discrimination.