Welcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at @TPJustice
- Texas has killed Marvin Wilson, a death row inmate who was diagnosed as “mildly mentally retarded” by a court appointed psychologist.
- Chief Justice Roberts indicates the Supreme Court is likely to consider a lower court decision blocking DNA collection from persons arrested for certain crimes.
- The ACLU files a lawsuit claiming that a Puerto Rican law preventing disruptions of legislators violates the First Amendment.
- The Florida Supreme Court will consider whether an undocumented immigrant can be admitted to the practice of law, an issue that is also currently pending in California’s highest court.
- Indiana swears in a new chief justice.