Welcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at @TPJustice
- Virginia Attorney General and Tea Party crusader Ken Cuccinelli (R) surprised absolutely no one by trying to force the Virginia Board of Health to shut down more abortion clinics in that state.
- Arizona’s SB 1070 enters round two of litigation after the Supreme Court struck down much of the anti-immigrant law last June.
- A Maryland task force picks up the task of figuring out how to set policy concerning firearms and the mentally ill.
- Jane Mayer summarizes much of what’s wrong with American politics in one article: Obama is at a disadvantage because he is bad at sucking up to billionaires.
- And, finally, for the 2/3s of Americans who cannot identify a Supreme Court justice, Andrew Cohen provides a helpful cheat sheet. It even includes obscure Justice Stephen Breyer!