Welcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at @TPJustice
- Over 90 percent of projected Romney voters are white. By contrast, more than a third of Democratic voters are people of color.
- A Montana judge declares that state’s execution protocol unconstitutional, buying a death row inmate what is likely to only be a very brief reprieve.
- Secretary of Education Arne Duncan reinstated a finding that Virginia Tech did not issue a timely warning to its community in the wake of the 2007 mass shooting on its campus.
- A Republican lawsuit seeking to remove the “none of these candidates” option from the Nevada ballot triggered a very public spat between two federal judges.
- And, finally, “America’s Finest News Source” reports that the Supreme Court is getting much better cases now that they’ve hired a new agent.