Welcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at @TPJustice
- Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli (R) gave his official stamp of approval to new anti-abortion regulations that he pressured the state Board of Health to approve.
- The ACLU sues to get Arizona Attorney General Tom Horne (R) to stop underminnig that state’s medical marijuana law for constitutionally unsound reasons.
- Republican lawmakers join a lawsuit seeking to undo President Obama’s recess appointments to key labor and consumer protection jobs.
- The Seventh Circuit says forcing an inmate to live with an infestation of mice and roaches may violate the Constitution.
- A federal court rules two Occupy protesters cannot be barred from city hall.
- And, finally, in case you were wondering what the last words Justice Thomas spoke in court were, here they are.