Welcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at @TPJustice
- A federal judge in Pennsylvania says reporters in that state do not have a First Amendment right to monitor polls.
- Former Sen. Bob Kerrey (D-NE) wants to amend the Constitution to prevent Congress from organizing on party lines.
- Law school is about to become even more expensive.
- The Supreme Court will consider just how far seed company Monsanto can go in preventing farmers from planting their seeds.
- And, finally, this is pretty much how everyone thinks a raging kegger at Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s house would go.