"Justiceline: October 22, 2012"
- James Bopp, the right-wing crusader for even more big money in politics, wants the Supreme Court to bail out his effort to turn Montana elections into the Wild West.
- The Canadian Supreme Court rules that employees have a right to privacy on their work computers.
- After nearly a decade of Supreme Court decisions establishing that Gitmo detainees are not without recourse to the Constitution, the question of whether they enjoy several basic constitutional rights still remains open in military tribunals.
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg puts the kibosh on absurd right-wing claims that she supports eugenics.
- And, finally, Justice Elena Kagan hopes to “bag an antelope” in her hunting trip with her conservative colleague Justice Antonin Scalia.