"Justiceline: November 7, 2012"
Welcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at @TPJustice
- My president is black, my Lambo’s blue, and I be goddamned if my rims ain’t too.
- Initiatives legalizing medical marijuana under Massachusetts law and allowing marijuana to be regulated similarly to alcohol under Colorado and Washington law passed.
- Marriage equality also had a big night last night.
- Voter suppression looks poised to go down in Minnesota.
- Republicans keep the House. Democrats keep the Senate. Next up, filibuster reform!
More coverage will follow on last night’s results, which include several more historic progressive victories.