- The Supreme Court is widely expected to decide this week which of the many marriage equality cases now pending before the Court that it will hear.
- Meanwhile, Indiana lawmakers move to enshrine anti-gay animus in their state’s constitution.
- Marijuana legalization advocates in Montana file a proposed constitutional amendment hoping that momentum from pro-legalization initiatives in Washington and Colorado will carry into their state.
- The en banc Ninth Circuit will consider whether political ads will soon be coming to a PBS or NPR station near you.
- And, finally, no one wants to be a lawyer anymore.
@TPJusticeWelcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at