Welcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at @TPJustice
- Chief Justice Roberts & Justice Alito want to shrink employees’ ability to hold their employer accountable for workplace harassment so badly, even the employer’s attorney arguing before them thinks they go too far.
- The Ohio Supreme Court allows that state’s gerrymandered legislative maps to stand.
- The last woman serving on the committee tasked with drafting Egypt’s new constitution resigned in protest.
- Fox News touts a “Santa machine gun event” that’s a “holiday tradition.”
- And, finally, the average age of the Rolling Stones now exceeds the average age of the Supreme Court justices.