"Justiceline: November 30, 2012"
Welcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at @TPJustice
- The Supreme Court is expected to decide today which of the several marriage equality cases pending before it that it will hear, although an announcement of their decision will likely not come until Monday.
- The justices will not block an effort to unionize passenger service agents at American Airlines.
- A Florida judge will decide whether to strike down Gov. Rick Scott’s (R-FL) prison health care privatization plan.
- The ACLU backs four servicewomen suing for the right to serve in combat.
- And, finally, the Supreme Court’s press credential rules are so absurd that SCOTUSBlog has not been able to obtain credentials.