- Tea Party icon, GOP gubernatorial candidate and Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli comes out against the Republican Party’s election-rigging scheme, although his explanation of why is surreal even for Cuccinelli.
- A bipartisan group of senators will unveil a proposed framework for immigration reform today.
- Paul Campos explains how Chief Justice John Roberts and unlikely-to-be-successful law students are receiving lavish European vacations often at taxpayer expense.
- The corruption trial against suspended Pennsylvania Supreme Court Justice Joan Orie Melvin began on Friday.
- The hacker group Anonymous claims to have brought down the U.S. Sentencing Commission’s website and is reportedly distributing encrypted files named after U.S. Supreme Court justices.
@TPJusticeWelcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at