Welcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at @TPJustice
- Neil Freeman has a plan to make the Electoral College less awful:
- One of the top advocates for a bill to repeal the death penalty in Maryland is the mother of a murder victim
- The National Review encourages Republicans to support filibuster reform. Good for them.
- Justice Scalia explains his attire during President Obama’s second inauguration: “Wearing whatever hat you want is part of the freedom of justice.”
- And, finally, America’s third most expensive zip code apparently has America’s first most annoying citizens — at least if you are a cop.