"Justiceline: March 8, 2013"
Welcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at @TPJustice
- At the same time that many Republican lawmakers are considering rigging the Electoral College by changing the way electoral votes are allocated, the state of Nebraska is considering undoing an electoral system similar to one the election-riggers support.
- The Alabama Senate votes to put an anti-worker constitutional amendment on the state’s ballot next year.
- Wisconsin Chief Justice Shirley Abrahamson says that Justice David Prosser, an ally of Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI), never apologized for calling her a “bitch.”
- A Florida House subcommittee approved a state constitutional amendment making it easier for the state to kill people.
- And, finally, go read Garrett Epps on Rand Paul’s dishonesty and the Obama Administration’s poor management of the drone controversy.