Welcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at @TPJustice
- Justices Kennedy and Breyer throw cold water on the idea of cameras in the Supreme Courtroom.
- On the up side, they both seem to think that Puerto Rican-born Americans can be president.
- The Maryland House will likely vote to repeal the death penalty today. A repeal bill already passed the state senate.
- Meanwhile, a group of Delaware lawmakers introduce legislation to repeal the death penalty in that state.
- The NRA turned away petitioners bearing 150,000 signatures calling upon the gun lobbying group to help reduce gun violence.