- Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli (R) won’t say whether he has committed a “crime against nature” as defined by a state law banning oral and anal sex — although he’s fought hard for several years to keep this unconstitutional law on the books that seeks to treat people who commit normal sex acts like felons.
- Fort Knox, an Army base in Kentucky, was placed on lockdown after an employee was shot and killed there. And still the NRA tells us that the thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.
- A California court holds that using the mapping software on your phone while driving violates the state’s ban on using cell phones while driving.
- Spending in the recently concluded Wisconsin Supreme Court race topped $1 million on just TV ads, with most coming from conservative groups seeking to keep the court in conservative hands.
- And, finally, a broken gun is still a gun.