Welcome to The Morning Pride, ThinkProgress LGBT’s daily round-up of the latest in LGBT policy, politics, and some culture too! Here’s what we’re reading this morning, but please let us know what stories you’re following as well. Follow us all day on Twitter at @TPEquality.
- Mayor Mike Bell of Toledo, Ohio has introduced a measure to create a domestic partner registry.
- A federal judge has ruled that opponents of same-sex marriage can intervene in a Hawaii lawsuit challenging the state’s ban.
- The New Hampshire Episcopalians may elect a second openly gay bishop to succeed Bishop Gene Robinson, who is retiring.
- Tonight, Nat Geo TV will air an hour-long feature on the lives of transgender people and their families called “American Transgender.”
- This week, the daily newspaper comic strip Funky Winkerbean takes on a story about a same-sex teen couple hoping to attend prom together.