Welcome to The Morning Pride, ThinkProgress LGBT’s daily round-up of the latest in LGBT policy, politics, and some culture too! Here’s what we’re reading this morning, but please let us know what stories you’re following as well. Follow us all day on Twitter at @TPEquality.
- Fred Karger has officially filed a complaint against the National Organization for Marriage in California over $345,400 in unreported contributions to the Proposition 8 campaign.
- Rep. Tim Huelskamp’s (R-KS) anti-gay talking points haven’t evolved over the years — he still believes repealing Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell is “using the military as a guinea pig” for the “radical homosexual agenda.”
- The American Family Association is still trying to boycott Home Depot for its pro-LGBT policies… to no avail.
- Stories of transgender children continue to pour out.
- Meet trans soccer player Miranda Salman.
- 50 Cent has joined T.I. and Jay-Z in expressing his support for marriage equality, but he is concerned that straight men are suffering sexual harassment.
- Freedom to Work’s Tico Almeida took to Current TV last night to discuss the group’s petition of ExxonMobil to create LGBT protections with Eliot Spitzer: