Welcome to The Morning Pride, ThinkProgress LGBT’s daily round-up of the latest in LGBT policy, politics, and some culture too! Here’s what we’re reading this morning, but please let us know what stories you’re following as well. Follow us all day on Twitter at @TPEquality.
- Target has officially sold out of all its Pride shirts.
- Check out this great conversation about trans issues with Evan Morris, a high school student.
- A memorial was held this weekend for Brandon Joseph Kaleioka Elizares, an El Paso teen who committed suicide after being bullied for being gay.
- The National Organization for Marriage boasts “The Big Mo for Marriage.”
- Glenn Beck is apparently developing his own gay-free Glee alternative known as “the Oedipus Project.”
- The annual governmental cost for subsidizing religion is an estimated $71,000,000,000.
- A new poll finds a record 64 percent of people in Scotland support marriage equality.