Welcome to The Morning Pride, ThinkProgress LGBT’s daily round-up of the latest in LGBT policy, politics, and some culture too! Here’s what we’re reading this morning, but please let us know what stories you’re following as well. Follow us all day on Twitter at @TPEquality.
- A number of civil rights complaints have been filed against Chick-fil-A in Illinois for making classes feel “unwelcome, objectionable, or unacceptable.”
- A gay Chick-fil-A employee who once objected to boycotts had a change of heart after what she saw and heard on Wednesday.
- A number of Republican members of Congress reached out to defend Chick-fil-A from a “vicious smear campaign” akin to what “would happen in Soviet Russia.”
- Members of the anti-gay Ocean Grove Camp Meeting met with LGBT youth this past weekend.
- A priest, a minister, and a rabbi walk into a Minnesota bar and support marriage equality: