Welcome to The Morning Pride, ThinkProgress LGBT’s daily round-up of the latest in LGBT policy, politics, and some culture too! Here’s what we’re reading this morning, but please let us know what stories you’re following as well. Follow us all day on Twitter at @TPEquality.
- Delaware Gov. Jack Markell (D) says his state could legalize marriage equality next year.
- More couples have been arrested protesting for marriage licenses in Dallas, Texas.
- ABC News highlights other companies who spend their money on political purposes.
- A gay married couple in Kentucky have been allowed to file joint bankruptcy, preserving the life they’ve built together.
- The United Nations has condemned a pending law in Liberia that would criminalize “voluntary sodomy.”
- Here’s a scrapbook of pictures from the Family Equality Council’s Family Week in Provincetown.
- Check out the new iPhone app TranSquat, designed by and for transgender people to help them find gender-neutral restrooms.
- How awesome will GaymerCon be? Just ask the folks at Comic Con: