Welcome to The Morning Pride, ThinkProgress LGBT’s daily round-up of the latest in LGBT policy, politics, and some culture too! Here’s what we’re reading this morning, but please let us know what stories you’re following as well. Follow us all day on Twitter at @TPEquality.
- African-American pastors will have dueling press conferences today over marriage equality in Maryland.
- Despite the National Organization for Marriage’s boycott, General Mills’ profits have risen.
- A new housing facility for LGBT seniors in Philadelphia will break ground next month.
- Check out Transgender On-campus Nondiscrimination Information (TONI), a new effort to end discrimination and violence against trans people on college campuses.
- A British doctor told med students to act less “overtly gay” if they wanted to pass their exams.
- Pride & Groom: Meet the newlyweds of Here TV’s new documentary show.
- Dan Savage explains that Mitt Romney is 100 percent anti-gay, not just 47 percent anti-gay: