Welcome to The Morning Pride, ThinkProgress LGBT’s daily round-up of the latest in LGBT policy, politics, and some culture too! Here’s what we’re reading this morning, but please let us know what stories you’re following as well. Follow us all day on Twitter at @TPEquality.
– Why Mitt Romney’s binders full of women just don’t stack up.
– House Speaker John Boehner has already maxed out the $1.5 million set aside to defend the Defense of Marriage Act in court.
– Ken Mehlman lays out a conservative case for marriage equality.
– Is there a better way to learn how to be an LGBT ally than spending a year pretending to be gay?
– Marriage Equality USA wants you to meet seven same-sex couples and learn their stories.
– A new infographic from the Dallas Voice details why employment discrimination is an important issue for LGBT Texans.