Welcome to The Morning Pride, ThinkProgress LGBT’s daily round-up of the latest in LGBT policy, politics, and some culture too! Here’s what we’re reading this morning, but please let us know what stories you’re following as well. Follow us all day on Twitter at @TPEquality.
- The Baltimore Sun editorial board takes on Maryland’s marriage equality opponents for featuring Gallaudet’s suspended diversity officer, Angela McCaskill, in its ads.
- Campus Progress points out that Mitt Romney should support marriage equality because it will help reduce gun violence.
- Please take this anonymous survey to help support legal equality for LGBT people.
- A Baylor gym in East Dallas, Texas is facing a discrimination suit from a gay couple that was denied a family membership.
- Madonna has been served a summons to appear in St. Petersburg, Russia on charges that she violated the city’s ban on “gay propaganda” by speaking out for LGBT equality at her concert there.
- Looking to hire some women? Why not consult the new app, BINDR?
- Parks and Recreation‘s Aziz Ansari explains his support for marriage equality, his boycott of Chick-fil-A, and how he feels about people who still oppose interracial relationships: