Welcome to The Morning Pride, ThinkProgress LGBT’s daily round-up of the latest in LGBT policy, politics, and some culture too! Here’s what we’re reading this morning, but please let us know what stories you’re following as well. Follow us all day on Twitter at @TPEquality.
- Religious leaders who support marriage equality will rally outside Gallaudet University tomorrow to support Angela McCaskill, who was put on leave for signing the petition to challenge Maryland’s law.
- Minnesota’s campaign against marriage equality is now apologizing for comparing the LGBT community to Nazis.
- Rep. John Lewis (D-GA) spoke at last weekend’s Atlanta Pride, vowing to continue fighting for LGBT equality in Congress.
- Ellen DeGeneres warns that women should be “very, very scared” of a Mitt Romney presidency.
- If tweets after last night’s final game of the National League Champion Series are any indication, homophobia is alive and well among sports fans.
- Employees at Google support marriage equality: