Welcome to The Morning Pride, ThinkProgress LGBT’s daily round-up of the latest in LGBT policy, politics, and some culture too! Here’s what we’re reading this morning, but please let us know what stories you’re following as well. Follow us all day on Twitter at @TPEquality.
- Gov. Martin O’Malley (D) says the Maryland marriage equality campaign “is in good shape.”
- The Family Policy Institute of Washington is running anti-gay attack ads against Sen. Mary Margaret Haugen (D), claiming that she “wants to FORCE businesses to participate in same-sex wedding ceremonies.”
- Sophia Bailey Klugh, a 10-year-old with two dads, has an important question for President Obama.
- Ben Gibbard of Death Cab for Cutie explains his support for marriage equality.
- Neil Patrick Harris proves that his entire family are friends of Dorothy.