"The Morning Pride: November 6, 2012"
Welcome to The Morning Pride, ThinkProgress LGBT’s daily round-up of the latest in LGBT policy, politics, and some culture too! Here’s what we’re reading this morning, but please let us know what stories you’re following as well. Follow us all day on Twitter at @TPEquality.
Today is election day! So get out there and vote for equality!
– A new survey shows that many transgender people in Utah have had humiliating experiences attempting to get a driver’s license.
– Medical schools are helping prepare doctors to support LGBT patients.
– Is there pride in being HIV positive.
– Hundreds of France’s leading psychoanalysts have come out for marriage equality.
– The Royal Dutch Football Association has launched a new campaign to fight homophobia in soccer: