Welcome to The Morning Pride, ThinkProgress LGBT’s daily round-up of the latest in LGBT policy, politics, and some culture too! Here’s what we’re reading this morning, but please let us know what stories you’re following as well. Follow us all day on Twitter at @TPEquality.
– At this very moment, the United for Marriage rally is kicking off in front of the Supreme Court.
– In addition to the coverage you can expect here at ThinkProgress, Freedom to Marry is also liveblogging today with both updates from the Court and other resources about marriage equality.
– The National Organization for Marriage’s Brian Brown has admitted that if conservatives lose in Court, they will advocate for an amendment to the U.S. Constitution banning same-sex marriage.
– Six Rhode Island mayors have joined the momentum to pass marriage equality in The Ocean State.
– A survey finds that 83 percent of Boy Scout leaders, parents, and representatives in Utah want to maintain the ban on gay Scouts.
– Jamaican trans women are speaking up for themselves on YouTube.
– AARP has released a new video highlighting “Voices of an Era,” individuals who’ve fought for gay rights over the past 70 years: