Welcome to The Morning Pride, ThinkProgress LGBT’s daily round-up of the latest in LGBT policy, politics, and some culture too! Here’s what we’re reading this morning, but please let us know what stories you’re following as well. Follow us all day on Twitter at @TPEquality.
- The Board of Supervisors in Loudoun County, Virginia voted to censure Eugene Delgaudio, condemning him for using his position to advance his radically anti-gay organization, Public Advocate of the United States.
- Why will it (supposedly) take a full year for same-sex couples to begin marrying in England and Wales?
- Moldova secretly adopted a law prohibiting “homosexual propaganda” similar to the one passed in Russia.
- Ireland will finally legally recognize transgender people, but the process will still be difficult.
- How a drawer full of political buttons revealed the story of an intersex individual who finally corrected her gender at age 60.
- Because of her own challenges growing up, WNBA player Brittney Griner feels a responsibility to be a role model to LGBT teens.
- Watch a new clip from The Gay Dad Project (via Mombian):