Welcome to The Morning Pride, ThinkProgress LGBT’s daily round-up of the latest in LGBT policy, politics, and some culture too! Here’s what we’re reading this morning, but please let us know what stories you’re following as well. Follow us all day on Twitter at @TPEquality.– A new poll shows that a majority of Iowans oppose a constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage.
– The National Organization for Marriage is hoping the children of same-sex couples will grow up to resent their parents and speak out against marriage equality.
– Check out the new organization for LGBT military servicemembers: Servicemembers, Partners, and Allies For Respect and Tolerance For All (SPARTA).
– Full marriage equality is hypothetically coming to the nation of Colombia in the next week, but the Constitutional Court’s final word on the issue is still unclear.
– The headquarters of a French feminist group burned to the ground this weekend, which some speculate was a homophobic attack.
– BuzzFeed offers a quick primer on the best lingo to use when discussing transgender identities.
– Meet Arin and Katie, a typical teenage couple in love, except that both are transgender: